Green indicates a tire with 6/32" tread or more. This is the ideal state of your tires, as the amount of tread provides the maximum amount of traction, which guarantees the safest driving conditions.
Yellow indicates a tire with 5/32" to 6/32" of tread. While it is still possible to drive in this state, we advise you to come in for an alignment to prevent further wear.
Red indicates a tire with 4/32" of tread or less. By now, your tires are so worn down that your vehicle is guaranteed to slip when braking and hydroplaning, putting you and your passengers in danger. Service for tires in this state is required immediately.
To find out the condition of your tires, stop by Prestige BMW for service at no cost to you.
Also, be sure to check out our tire display in person!
Why Buy Your Tires at Prestige BMW?
The right tires deliver the ultimate performance, safety and comfort for you and your passengers.
Our BMW Factory Trained Technicians take tire replacement seriously.
- Not all tires are created equal.
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) tires are engineered specifically for your BMW.
- Tires are installed properly and road force balanced for optimum ride quality.
- Wheel hubs are cleaned and lubricated.
- Wheels are torqued to BMW factory specifications.
- Alignment, when needed, is set to exacting BMW factory specifications.